'Live sustainably' is the second of our three pillars, and it encompasses our desire to be as environmentally friendly as we can, and maintain sound, sustainable business decisions.
There is always room for improvement and we are constantly on the hunt for business and organization partners, and supply chain expansion that can improve our sustainability and eco-friendly efforts.
- Sustainable materials
- Glass packaging for local, U.S. recycling
- Recycled kraft shopping bags
- Recycled cotton business cards
- Handmade manufacturing
- Recycled & biodegradable labels
- Biodegradable & recyclable sampler packaging
- Recycled, recyclable & biodegradable products
- US-based supply chain (where possible)
- Ethical material, resale product, and service sourcing
- Upcycling virgin product remnants to reduce waste
- Glass packaging recycling program (COMING 2024)
- One-to-one full-size body bar purchase-to-donation match to local homeless shelters
- Small business partnerships and supply chain vendors